Monday, 25 May 2009

Building LPUK Woking funds



While there is no official structure in Woking right now, I want to make sure that we have some funds and merchandise ready for when there is one.

On that score, I am now starting to build a local store. The first item I have in stock, using my lovely sponsors, is a nice t-shirt in large.

You can go and get stuff from the central site store, but if you want to help Woking Libertarians, then I offer you this fine t-shirt at the bargain price of 10 quid. That's right, 10 quid for a front and back printed t-shirt.

If you want another size, let me know and I can do that for 12 quid.

2 comments:

Guthrum said...

Get them here there luverly !

Go for it Matt

Jenny S-T said...

How are you dealing with the money for this? Does any of it actually go to Party funds?