Monday 21 April 2008

Olly Wells and the Lib Dems can GET LOST in Woking

I have just recieved a fake hand written letter from Oily Well, the Lib Dem candidate for Knaphill, Woking.

He manages to say precisely fuck all in the two pages, but plays all the usual Lib Dem tricks.

We all know the Lib Dems are the most Statist, don't believe in democracy and are anything but Liberal. Yet still they pay the same old game of promising lower taxes, while also promising the government will look after you from cradle to grave.

Bollocks Oily. You are a liar and your party is a sham.

What makes me feel ashamed though, is he actually makes me want to vote Blue Labour. Yes, I have to really fight the urge to fight for EU puppet B, to stop EU puppet C from winning.

Thankfully though, I am now battle weary enough not to go through with it. As I won't be running this year, as I settle down into my new party, I will be looking at ANYONE but the LibLabCon. Sadly I haven't seen any sight of anyone else, but Blue Labour and the usual mountain of junk mail from the Liars at the Lib Dems.

However, I am told that UKIP have a kid running for them and my old party shall get my vote.

I urge all the people of Knaphill to shun the old parties and their drive to make us the EU's complete bitch. Certainly Oily Well should be the LAST on your list of people to vote for.

No comments: